Saturday, June 11, 2011

DEAR D2DB,

I'm 17 and my parents kicked me out because I quit my job and skool to become a rapper. I feel like they don't love me, am I wrong to hate them?

Dear Listener,
 I don't think you should hate them because, they don't hate you. They just want the best for you and seeing you throw your life away probably hurt them bad as well. 1 of 3 black males in America want to be a rapper so the odds of getting signed and blowing up are getting smaller and smaller. I'm sure your parents would support your music if you made time for your school work and job as well. You need a back up plan because in this industry it's never a guarantee. Even if it was, do you want to be rapping until your 50? A degree in business would be great so you could branch out.


       

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More